In real life, when we use a single-phase motor, what is the wiring method of the single-phase motor?
1. What is the wiring method of single-phase motor?
The main and auxiliary coils of the single-phase motor are connected to each other, so it is only necessary to draw three terminals from the inside for connection. And the single-phase motor needs to increase the capacitance, and then connect the starting capacitor and the running capacitor together to complete. First use a multimeter to measure all three terminals in the single-phase motor and wiring terminals, and then three sets of values will be obtained. Then connect the capacitor to the terminal with the largest resistance value, and connect the neutral wire and the live wire to the two terminals with the smaller resistance value.
2. What precautions should be taken when wiring the motor
1. When wiring the motor, use an insulation resistance meter to check the insulation resistance of the motor. Normally, motors within 500V should be checked and checked with a 500V resistance meter. The insulation resistance value measured in this way is very accurate, generally less than 5 ohms.
2. When the motor is wired, the power supply voltage in the line should be clearly understood. Then compare the condition marked on the motor nameplate with the rated voltage to see if it corresponds. Then, connect the aluminum core wire, copper core wire, and motor column head tightly without loosening. Moreover, the minimum cross-sectional area of the copper core wire cannot be less than 1 square millimeter, and the minimum cross-sectional area of the aluminum core wire cannot be less than 2.5 square millimeters.
3. When wiring, the wire should be connected with the nozzle of the motor. And the height from the ground should be less than 100 mm, and metal hoses and plastic hoses should be used to protect the wires. And the wire should be properly extended, so that the wire is more convenient when it is stretched. And the other side of the wire should follow the line and connect with each other, and set a stable fulcrum.
Editor's summary: The above is the content of the wiring method of single-phase motor introduced by Xiaobian for everyone, I hope it can be helpful to everyone. If you also want to know the wiring method of single-phase motor, you can refer to the above content to choose the appropriate method to understand. If you want to know more, please continue to pay attention to Qijia.com.
Add: No. 98, Minhe Road, Zeguo Town, Wenling City, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province